I am back with another topic “Solitude”. the reason i wrote on this topic is, I personally love being in Solitude for 10 to 15 minutes everyday.
As per my experience,
1) Time for introspection.
2) Time to get to know who we are and what we can do.
3) Time to decide with determination what we want to do.
4) Time to mentally relax and be at peace.
5) Time to realize the blessings in our life.
6) Time to feel our own power.
7) Time to realize how our existence makes difference.
8) A sense of freedom to be our self.
9) Solitude is a kind of meditation that boosts our imagination, creativity and focus.
Brain gets to wander as per it’s wish in solitude and that’s like walking exercise for our brain to remain healthy. Just as walking is good for our body, being in solitude and letting the brain wander is good for our mental health.
Wait one more thing, being in solitude does not include our beloved smartphones or any other electronic devices. Just sit alone comfortably at your favorite place and let the brain wander. It’s that simple.
Just give your brain some space to figure out things in your life and believe me you will get wonderful results after that.
Friends, if Solitude is practiced regularly it helps us to remove the chaos and confusion that our brain faces on daily basis.
So my suggestion is, try it for few days for 10 to 15 mins every day to exactly know what I mean.
Friends, I have got wonderful results by practicing solitude on regular basis and that’s the reason I wrote all of it with absolute confidence. Hoping the same for you.
Have a Nice Day!
Thank you for reading,