Greetings! Hope you are having a wonderful day. My today’s topic is based on how kids teach us life lessons with their innocence as per my observations.
Here’s the list of few,
1. Kids never care about what others think of them.
2. Kids are always eyeing on what they want to do next.
3. Kids don’t stop until & unless they are done with the task. 4. Kids are happy even with small achievements.
5. Kids laugh with all their heart.
6. Kids reach out to people easily (No Ego Issues).
7. Kids curiosity & excitement to try new things shine in their eyes.
See how wonderful each quality sounds and just imagine the magnifying effect each quality can have if applied in the right way for the right reason.
All the above qualities shown by the kids are actually the ones we as adults need to succeed in our life.
I know there are very less chances that the kids are correct in the tasks they dobut i am focused on the qualities they display.
The thing is, while growing up & learning practically how things work in the outer world we have forgotten these default qualities once we had. We start teaching kids thinking they are the only ones who need to learn from us, but the truth is, it’s vice versa.
Ok, i am not saying that growing up knowing the practical world is a waste of time , I just mean, we have to remember these qualities and use them for a successful life.
Believe me, it’s true that Kids Teach us Life Lessons. They are not always wrong, we should learn from them too.
Thank you for reading,